A Little About Us

Fins Up Scuba is a small but full-service SSI Instructor Training Center focusing on incredible customer service.


Whether you're a first-time diver or a seasoned pro looking to advance your career or improve your skills, we're not happy with just satisfied customers, we strive for delighted customers!! We want your scuba diving experience with us to be exceptional, pleasantly surprising, and memorable. After all, almost 80% of our business is word of mouth. 

We are the kind of small company that tries hard to remember each customer’s name. We listen and understand your needs. It is all about personal service here! 

Monday - Friday: 11am - 6pm | Saturday: By Appointment | Sunday: By Appointment

6730 E McDowell Rd

Suite 103

Scottsdale, AZ 85257

T: (480) 794-1109

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Facebook Social Icon

© 2020 Fins Up Scuba